Custom Marine Creations

ZOOT098

Reefing newb
I wasnt sure where to put this so one of the Mods can move it if they want

I wanted to put a blurb in here about NDEPRATT or Nathan, as i have come to know him.

I ordered a 72" Nova Extrem Pro fixture from him. There were some problems with the first one i got. Then there were problems with the second one.

None of the issues were due to Nathan. However he took care of every issue, quickly and efficiently with awesome communication. Nate is a young guy, but i think he has a good future in his internet business if he keeps up customer service like i got.

I recommend ordering from him whenever you get a chance.

Thanks Nathan

Yeah I bought 2 k4's from him on a wednesday or something, and I received it 2-3 days later. They work great!

But yeah, most likely, if people have problems with the item, it's more than likely manufacturer error. But do support him. He'll work with you!

I just got a stony coral frag kit from Nathan.A lot more for the price then anywhere else,thats for sure.
It came with a set of super sharp cutters,frag disks AND plugs.(not those crappy plastice ones either,the good aragonite disks and plugs),glue,and a box that can be used to keep everything where it should be and double as holding container while your fragging.
Thanks Nathan.I'll be ordering again soon.

Yes I agree great customer service I just got my new reef octopus skimmer from him he promised me it would be here on such and such a day and he was dead on he even sent me a PM to see how I liked it will order from him again soon .
Chris

Thanks a lot for your very kind words, guys.

As you may have noticed, I am not a sponsor on the site anymore. Money is in VERY short supply, so hopefully I will be back as a sponsor next month. I'm putting the finishing touches on having the new site up and running.

I will be putting a live chat applet on the site, so that you can instantly chat with me or ask me questions!

We still know how to get hold of ya.:D And your still a member of LRs,so its all good.
BTW,
What alls in the softie frag kit?

lol... the only difference between the two kits would be that the softie kit has a "soft coral cutter" instead of the bone cutters in the SPS kit.

To be quite honest, if you went to walmart or somewhere like that and bought a cheap exacto knife, you'd basically have both kits, lol. The only downside would be that you wouldn't get more frag plugs/discs :(

I have nothing but good things to say about CMC.

I would hope we could help Nathan by purchasing things from him instead of going off to the places we know; like "The Drs"., "Marine Depot" etc. In turn, by helping out our good friend Nathan, we only end up helping ourselves down the road. Keeping this hobby 'family' oriented is what makes it so wonderful, fun and affordable.

Heard good things about Nathan so I decided to place an order last night for a koralia 3. I will swing back through when I receive it and let you all know how my experience was. :)
Gotta support the "little guys!"

Back