Customer Service Exsists

Slimkasey

Reefing newb
Hey all, I just wanted to boast about a great piece of customer service I just received.

On Black Friday I ordered a great priced RODI system, from Bulk Reef Supplies, and within a week I got it. The downfall it's TDS monitor crapped out. on the Monday I emailed for some advice,and they promptly offered to send me a new one. Being the customer service industry, I wrote them to say "Thank you", they offered me to keep the old as a backup, and sent out a new one with a tracking order.

I just wanted to take the time and tell the rest of our community and our newbies about Bulk Reef Supplies, even if you don't order anything go to their site, they have a really informative web TV series, even though the hosts may lack a little the info is great for us newbies.

So at this time of the year, I wanted to raise my glas and say Cheers and thank you to BRS Bulk Reef Supplies.

Happy holidays everybody.

That is cool :) I don't get why companies don't treat all customers that way, especially in this cyber age, where people are quick to complain on bad service, or compliment on excellent service. I always take the time to praise excellent customer service. Like at the LFS I buy fish from, Marine Scene -- I've bought 4 fish from them so far, and every single one of them were/are super healthy and ate like pigs from day 1. I took the time to email the manager just to praise their livestock and employees, and they emailed back thanks. Plus I gave them top reviews. :)

Not to mention their group buys they offer!!!

They have always offered great service to me. I ordered an RO unit from them and paid a bit more than other places just because of their service.

Back