Cyclop-eeze

DarthOcellaris

Reefing newb
Who here in town sells it? Either freeze dried or fresh frozen? I'd like to try using it but don't wanna go all over town looking for it. I KNOW Pet Care Wharehouse does NOT have it cause I was in there the other day. But, if I ever need a supply of hair algea, I know where to head ;)

I posted this a while back. It seems no one has the frozen anymore and the last time I checked no one had the dried in stock either. I've just recently got some artic pods from reef nutrition and the tank loves it.

sailfin said:
I posted this a while back. It seems no one has the frozen anymore and the last time I checked no one had the dried in stock either. I've just recently got some artic pods from reef nutrition and the tank loves it.
Are those planktonic or are they pod-like? IE, are they microscopic for filter feeder? i've never heard or seen of arctic pods. I'm intrigued ;)

To me the arctic pods are almost the size of mysis shrimp. I have seen fish go nuts for them, so there must be something they like. I am afraid they are not small enough for the filter feeders. I still think cyclopeeze would be better but noone local seems to keep it. I have some of the wafer type I'll bring you if you want to try it. I won it at the meeting at brandon's house.

I know bermuda keeps it but they were out a few weeks ago, they may have more now. Randy from reef nutrition is suppose to be coming to the swap and setting up a table. So if your not in a hurry wait and save on shipping, plus he can answer all your questions and tell you whats best for what.
I use the frozen cyclopeze and love it, Its expensive but one bar lasts forever. but I will be loading up on randys stuff cause it looks really cool, (real live stuff) (Reedmariculture.com) check it out

SWEET! ,,,i'm all about saving money ;)
I'll wait for the swap :D:D

I've heard SO MANY good things about cyclop-eeze. I'm very anxious to try it.

I've been wanting to try that Chili out :D I just never knew where to buy it! LOL...

I'm gonna post a new thread and try to get a 'group order' on that stuff;) Thanks Jasen!!

I started a new thread trying to get some others in on it. I THINK Brandon might be in on it...If you are, then we have 3 ;) We can get the 3 1.5 oz sizes with no shipping :D:^:

I'm all about diversity for feeding and I really liked what I read on that site ;)

Can I count you as a 'definite' ? I say we give the thread 2 weeks and then order. How about you?

Just something to watch. It was alot cheaper to buy it from him on ebay at the time when I bought mine. Just check there first. I had posted a link to a auction he had going on back when yall were looking before. But hes always got stuff on there. and dont bother getting a big bottle unless you pour it in cause it lasts forever.

Ironman said:
Just something to watch. It was alot cheaper to buy it from him on ebay at the time when I bought mine. Just check there first. I had posted a link to a auction he had going on back when yall were looking before. But hes always got stuff on there. and dont bother getting a big bottle unless you pour it in cause it lasts forever.

Isnt it interesting how people work nowadays? I remember a simpler time...:frustrat:

Back