D.I.Y. lighting help please

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
Hay fellow reefer's for Led if I were to D.I.Y. my light do I want more white or blue or do I want that the same for both? So far I'm thinking (all 3w) 12 royal blue, 6 cold white, 2 red, 4purple and 2 green. so I'm asking all that went and know about the led lights if this is a good idea be for I try it?

Its really more of a personal preference, but store bought fixtures generally run white and blue in 1:1 or 1:2 ratios, while other fixtures run white/blue/royal blue

I would include UV and cyan personally, they will help greatly with color rendition. I'd also try to design it in such a way that playing around with different ratios and colors was not difficult

Its really more of a personal preference, but store bought fixtures generally run white and blue in 1:1 or 1:2 ratios, while other fixtures run white/blue/royal blue

I would include UV and cyan personally, they will help greatly with color rendition. I'd also try to design it in such a way that playing around with different ratios and colors was not difficult

Ok I'll look deeper in to it see what I can come up with for controlling the light. Also work in uv and cyan how many would you recommend North?

You could try getting equal numbers of whites, blues, and then all the other colors together (3 banks total).
Then attach each group on its own dimmable driver.
That way, you have a fixed number of lights but can have very good flexibility with mixing the intensities for each bank.

You could try getting equal numbers of whites, blues, and then all the other colors together (3 banks total).
Then attach each group on its own dimmable driver.
That way, you have a fixed number of lights but can have very good flexibility with mixing the intensities for each bank.
That is a great idea thanks for the idea:Cheers:

Back