Damn 6-line!!!!!!!!!!

This was done very budget. My favorite brew ever is in portland. local company does not distribute.... but they do sell quart jars to go. so i purchased a couple and consumed them. threw frags and water in quart jars and wrapped them in aluminum foil for protection from the late june heat and hit the road. things went just fine! i wouldnt recommend this method but hell it worked! and frags were from hawks12thman and were FREE!

Amazing! How long was the trip, just curious?:question:

can you imagine how confused the police would've been if you'd wrecked? I can just see 'em standing their scratching their heads, staring at coral pieces all around you...

I can Alexander standing in front a judge,trying to explain why he was running 154mph with jars full of coral strapped to his back:D

Rc,Moving coral aint that hard.A couple of cheep styrofoam cools and either heat or ice packs are all you'll need.Yeah,you might have to frag whats growing from rock to rock,but they'll grow back.

I think it's the confused look on the officers face that is funny. Corals strewn about the highway makes me sad, and Alex strewn about the highway makes me sick!

Oh I completely understood you I just wanted to give you a hard time. Trying to make you seem like you have no regard for my life. Though it was all in fun. My skin is much thicker than that :)

Striper is GONE!

Sold him 5 minutes ago. She's got a 135g fish only tank with 200lbs of live rock. Should be a nice home for him. As much as I hated him, I do hope he survives and has a good place to live. :bounce:

Well, I didn't want to tell anyone this but I got a 6-Line two weeks ago, before all this excitement started. He's in my 150 so I'll never be able to catch him, at least easily.

In your honor Rc, my I name him Striper? :question: :D

Well, I didn't want to tell anyone this but I got a 6-Line two weeks ago, before all this excitement started. He's in my 150 so I'll never be able to catch him, at least easily.

In your honor Rc, my I name him Striper? :question: :D
Ha! the irony is priceless

Back