Damsels

You can put a few in there, but you are going to end up with the biggest and meanest left. And they are usually the ugliest too ;) And there is a pretty good chance they are going to be hell to whatever fish you already have.

If you want to try a school of fish i would go with 3 chromis, but that would put you at capacity for your tank. You really shouldnt have more than 3 fish total

You can try it...at your own risk. Damsels are mean as heck, and will definatly fight til the death like lil fish stated. Good luck.

My LFS started me out with a blue devil and a yellowtail. Not only are they mean, but without a trap they require a tank tear down to net them.

My LFS started me out with a blue devil and a yellowtail. Not only are they mean, but without a trap they require a tank tear down to net them.
Are you saying that your LFS steered you wrong? :shock:

Love that shimmer of the light green/blue zipping around. Those blue green chromis are cool little fish to watch.

come over to my house you can have all of mine. i actually had a dream last night where i was cleaning my tank and i found a lil sword and stabbed all of mine, lol i have two in my 90g and i cant stand the site of them, they bite me and everything in my tank, deff trying to get rid of them pronto tho....do yourself a favor, if you buy one throw it out the window on your way home from the lfs.

come over to my house you can have all of mine. i actually had a dream last night where i was cleaning my tank and i found a lil sword and stabbed all of mine, lol i have two in my 90g and i cant stand the site of them, they bite me and everything in my tank, deff trying to get rid of them pronto tho....do yourself a favor, if you buy one throw it out the window on your way home from the lfs.

My eel wouldn't mind a little live food. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Yea I bought 2 of em for my lion fish but they are too fast for him...but I got him weened off live food and have him on sallys silversides

Back