Darko's Photo's

Holy crap darko you are out of control!!!!!!!!! Your photo skills did a freaking 180 they are amazing and I had no idea your tank was so amazing. I love your sun corals!

Thanks, since I have got a light I can work with it makes it so much easier! The other light just made my tank gross.

DSC_0103.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

Darko,

Do you do anything special to your camera settings when tanking shot w/ only the actincs on? My camera will only pick up the blue color from the lights and none of the colors on the corals.

Thanks,
Dave

Darko,

Do you do anything special to your camera settings when tanking shot w/ only the actincs on? My camera will only pick up the blue color from the lights and none of the colors on the corals.

Thanks,
Dave

No not doing anything very special, I am using a Nikon D100, and a Cannon Power Shot point and shoot for the macro. I did change it camera to vivid color for the cannon but it really didn't make that big of a difference.

Digital Cameras are new to me I have a degree in Art Photography (film/darkroom) but I have been dragging my feet for the past 5 years getting into digital. I recently sold most all of my dark room stuff so going digital was the only option left. Going from fully manual to auto/digital IS A BIG CHANGE! A lot of stuff applies BUT ITS DIGITAL....:grumble:

DSC_0108-1.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

My Blenny is getting cleaned!
DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

Its hard to see this but this Emerald is in the middle of molting, you can see his belly is already coming off :) I think I pissed him off because he went and hid under a rock, modest about getting naked for the camera?
DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

Darko... if you ever have the funds, maybe to pick up a used one, you would be AMAZED at the difference between your D100 and a D300. The high iso capability is INSANE! Which is exactly what we need to shoot our tanks using available light. D700 will get you full frame instead of cropped and even a tad better high iso, but of course that comes with a much higher price tag.

And those are some more great shots!

Darko... if you ever have the funds, maybe to pick up a used one, you would be AMAZED at the difference between your D100 and a D300. The high iso capability is INSANE! Which is exactly what we need to shoot our tanks using available light. D700 will get you full frame instead of cropped and even a tad better high iso, but of course that comes with a much higher price tag.

And those are some more great shots!

Yeah, I would love to maybe one day. I am going to get a Macro with tax money hopefully. I wish I would have dumped my funds into digital instead of med/lg format film stuff...

Are you sure you want to risk that with a tank full of gorgeous corals??? :)

Why did you have to go and says that.... I have been having freak outs in my head about this!!! The one I am getting is a baby so hopefully it will find a home before it gets huge and stay there.....

Back