Darko's Photo's

Those are some AWEsome shots Darko.
It'd be ashame for an anemone to take stroll throu all those awesome corals.

BUT its pathetic!!! He needs a home my emeralds always sleep there....

DSC_5176.jpg

DSC_5169.jpg

DSC_5161.jpg

DSC_5160.jpg

DSC_5159.jpg

DSC_5138.jpg

DSC_5136.jpg

I'm not so sure thats an anemone Darko.Kinda looks like a BTA,but if it is,your about to have 2 anemones.

i dont think its an anemone. its his hammer coral the clown has been hosting in all the pics. but at night the emeralds sleep there and the clown doesnt have a home..

That's not an anemone, that's a hammer or frogspawn, as Brian said. You don't want your clowns hosting a hammer or frogspawn -- it will kill it!

Yeah I got a tank raised so I wouldn't have this problem....I had her like 45mins before she started going after the coral....

No its a hammer coral that the clown has been hanging out in, until the emeralds kicked her out.

No... I don't know what to do. I have one I just have to go pick it up but I told the person holding it I will let them know today.

Last edited:
Your tank is sooo purdy! I am continually amazed at the pictures you manage to get, especially of the mandarin!! Please keep posting pics.

Thank you! I take pics of my tank almost everyday... My GF finally convinced me I should start posting them instead of just taking up space on the computer. :) My mandarin is a poser!

Back