Data base

jhnrb

Reef enthusiast
Work continues on the data base. Currently the CLOWNFISH category is being worked on. I will keep you updated as the process continues. UPDATE 3-1-09 DRAGONET AND EEL CATEGORIES CURRENTLY BEING WORKED ON.
3-15-09 currently working on Gobies
4-23-09 Finishing up on lion fish.
5-26-09 The fish data base is now completed up to but not including puffers. Am currently working on puffers, rabbitfish, seahorses, rays.

Last edited:
Cool John! Butterflies are my favorite family of fish, my FOWLR is going to be dedicated to them cant wait to see what your working on.

Oops, well there ya go. Thanks Capt, for blowing the giant unveiling of the database!! ;)

do you remember about three or four months back, when alto posted a thread in the off-topics forum about a website that had a link to every thread posted on here? well when he did that i discovered that it also cached every single DB entry john made, so i have also known for a very long time

Those forum posts are what the DB will be based on, but it's not in the same format as you'll see when it's launched ;)

I am totally impressed with the database and have to say congrats to an awesome piece of work! I've never seen anything like this anywhere else on the net! it's gonna be a fantastic thing when it's finished..... one that you should be VERY proud of.....

congrats and keep up the good work!

Back