Daugherty's 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

daugherty

part time reefer
well here are some pics i should have done this a long time ago but here is my 50.

016.jpg

017.jpg

014.jpg

019.jpg

013.jpg

020.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

018.jpg

Last edited:
about 9 years with only about two hours of downtime when i moved. when i moved i moved everything but my tank than my tank was last and the first thing to get set up it took a little less than two hours.

my sailfin You can see the orange coraline that is starting to grow just under the head of the sailfin
044.jpg

cool 9 years is a long time. Your water must be so stable.

If this is the only tank you have I'm pretty impressed that after 9 years, you didnt have the urge to upgrade or have enough self control not to upgrade...

dont get me wrong i want a large tank but have a family that comes first. may some day i will have the one that i want but for now this will do i still have lots of room in this one. and as for tanks before i was married i had 9 tanks running in my house. but have sold all them in the past few years just to much to keep them all up.

the next upgrade that i am going to do is get rid of my pc's and get 2 250w 14k MH replacing 5 bulbs gets spendy

Thats a great looking tank James.
Congratulations on hitting the 9 year mark.

BTW,Looks like its time to empty your skimmer cup.:mrgreen:

here are some nice close ups of the corals i have. and i figured out why my clown attacks me when i put my hand in the tank it has hosted with my colt coral. i was watching the tank the other night and there it is sleeping in the middle of it. if i stick my hand any were near it it starts trying to bite me. and it is a tank raised clown.

coral032.jpg

coral033.jpg

coral031.jpg

coral029.jpg

coral032.jpg

coral028.jpg

coral034.jpg

that candy cane when i got it a month ago had 13 heads on it and now almost every one of the is starting to split. it is growing faster than i thought it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back