Daugherty's 75

well here it is all cleared up still trying to get the sump made. who knows if it will ever work it may be to tall with the skimmer.

001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

I was thinking about that but i am not shure how to do it because i am not going to have that much room only about 6 inches on either end and about 5-6 in the front. we made the stand taller but is it tall enough.

well i had a little diatom breakout and it is going away but my concern is that it is all over parts of my birds nest and i can not get it off every time i try i break it. i have also tried to put in in front of my return biut it just wont come off. any ideas?

Diatoms aren't as light dependent as other algaes, so I don't think it'd matter that much. You can't really "make" diatoms go away. They come and go on their own and there's not much you can do about it.

Diatoms aren't as light dependent as other algaes, so I don't think it'd matter that much. You can't really "make" diatoms go away. They come and go on their own and there's not much you can do about it.

that is what i was afraid of i never had them until i switched tanks.

i just added more live rock(40lbs)to the sump. i noe have close to 250 lbs in the tank and sump now. my sump is now packed with rock. ill have to get a pic

almost all of it was free so i could not pass on it. my father in law sold his house and gave me most of the rock that would not fit in his new biocube

shure come on down. he is setting up a fish room when his new house gets built. and is in the works of getting ready to setup 6 or 7 large tanks in it

Back