Daugherty's 75

here are some new pics with the new light these are with just 2 t5's on
and the last one is the moon lights

010-4.jpg

011-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

they are very nice and there is still 6 more bulbs that need to turn on i will get a pic when they do about 30 min or so

well here is a pic of my new water res that i just set up just a big garbage can later to day i am going to split the line so that it runs up to my sump fr an auto top off that will be just a little float in the sump. this way i do not have to add almost 5 gallons a day because if i forget the pump starts to run dry and they are not cheap as you all know.

003-5.jpg

004-6.jpg

yea i get a lot better growth. i old lights on my old tank gave me 11w per gallon and when i switched tanks it gave me 6 i think i lost a lot of coral because if it my candy cane is all gone but three heads that i am trying to save but after the lights everything is perking up now.

I have a question. In garbage can is your ro water. The tube going into the valve is the ro unit. Am I right so far? If so I understand that once water get to the float it stops. I know it's like the float in a toilet. So how does unit stop making ro water once it reaches the float? Plus where is the bad water going?

the ro has two outlets one is the blue line in the pic that goes to the sink the second one goes to the basement and one line goes to the presssure tank. there is a little valve omn the unit that when it hits a set pressure it shuts the unit off. in the pic it is the big block looking thing in the middle. and the bad water is the orange tube and it goes to the drain under the sink

Back