DAvid Saxby's reef

thats an awesome tank. he had a ton of yellow tangs and anthais though. and did you see the size of that clam at around the 6:10 mark

Oh yeah I saw that clam. There were some crazy looking yellow tangs too. And I love the pink tail he's got in there.

The article says that anthias are his fav, so it makes sense that he has tons.

I just thought it was huge reservore in his cellar plumbed into it for overall volume so he could freakin stock the hell outta that thing!

That tank is amazing. I just love all the fish. I could watch them all day. I also enjoyed reading about the tank.

well he has changed his entire tank from top to bottom, new equipment, new aquascape, new fish and new corals

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwBaaMS8M4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

wow thats an awsome tank:bounce:. I cant even imagine trying to make saltwater for 7 days:frustrat:to do a water change. But i really could scuba dive in my tank:Cheers:

i have a goal.... so my question is with all the stuff i read about certain things not being able to live with each other...i.e. crabs/corals fish/corals fish/fish corals/corals how in the hell does he pull it off? i know it's not just luck.

if you search this thread and/or the net a bit, you can find a write up about his set up. It's pretty automated. He made it a point that he wants to spend his time enjoying it, not maintaining it.

i have a goal.... so my question is with all the stuff i read about certain things not being able to live with each other...i.e. crabs/corals fish/corals fish/fish corals/corals how in the hell does he pull it off? i know it's not just luck.
same way that public aquariums get away with it, just sear size of it small polyp picking and things like that wont be noticeable on that large of a scale

Back