December POTM voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Reefing newb
Sorry for the late thread, I've been away over Christmas! :) Hope you are all having a great new year!

Here are the entries for December:

https://www.livingreefs.com/forums/reef-talk/11274-picture-month-december.html

I've added a new rule to stop people voting for themselves, as I think it's only fair ;) If you have comments on this new rule then please make a thread in the feedback forum and not this one :)

Rules

Please please please post the username in bold for the person you wish to vote for (making it easy to count :wink:), followed by any comments in the normal way :smile: One vote per person, and you cannot vote for yourself.

Drawed Doc Marco'sname out of the hat for this month.

And yeah I do just put everybodys name in a hat,shake it up some,and draw the vote.Easier that way.

Reactions: Doc
SAMMY again,
that is a beautiful ricordea. Are you sure its not the cover of the fosters and smith fish catalog from last month? Looks just like it! Professional quality.

The Doc has my vote this month...it was a tuff call between docs and biffs pics....but that tank...WOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree doc,
reefkeeper gets my vote, this time

Last edited by a moderator:
Doc Marco

This was a hard decision. I did like someone else did put them in a hat and drew.

huh, guess I should do to Vegas and try my luck seeing as my name is getting pulled out of hats well this month! :mrgreen:

-Doc

Im voting for the tang...LionFish has my vote. Gotta love that perfect looking tang. Not a single sign of damage on that fish. Smooth on every part its body. Its was a tough choice tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back