• flatsout1171

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • andysgirl8800

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go with Darko's. Ricordea being one of my favorite corals and Mandarin being my favorite fish. just can't resist.

Looks like SeattleDarko is coming up from behind............................
Can Dennis possibly lose? The forum waits this nail biter out! :lol:

I just tied it up again. Voted for darko!

I was wondering if Biff was going to put up my clown with the smiley face or frown. :)

I had to vote for Biff............................received an anonomous phone call from an Arizona number threatening my life if I didn't.

I had to vote for Biff............................received an anonomous phone call from an Arizona number threatening my life if I didn't.

You have violated our agreement. You were supposed to remain silent about this phone call. You will come to regret this. I hope you have a nice life insurance policy in place... :evil:

You have violated our agreement. You were supposed to remain silent about this phone call. You will come to regret this. I hope you have a nice life insurance policy in place... :evil:

UHOH :shock:
I see an algae filled tank in somebodies future:death: :mrgreen:

I'm sorry Biff. I blocked my number on most of the calls. I did as you instructed. I tried to call every member, but I may have missed one , or two. :bowdown:
Please no Fish head in the bed, please.

I'm sorry Biff. I blocked my number on most of the calls. I did as you instructed. I tried to call every member, but I may have missed one , or two. :bowdown:
Please no Fish head in the bed, please.

We'll have to see about this. I must warn you -- things may not end well for you. Be ready for the worst.

Looks liked d2's got some mad skillzzz.

I feel a challenge brewing. Lets hope my 2 years of photography class come in handy next month :D lol ;p

As for you dcan i'd call the police right now, no, the fbi, NO the CIA, or whichever is a higher ranking thingmajig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back