• Bifferwine

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Pwny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again everyone! I can tell the entries are only going to get better and better this coming year!

Well, I also don't think it was ever figured out how the POTY would work ... Does everyone one get to enter into it, do only the people who won POTM last year enter? And if that's how it is are only the POTM pics resubmitted and we pic a winner from those or will all new pics be entered?

Well, I also don't think it was ever figured out how the POTY would work ... Does everyone one get to enter into it, do only the people who won POTM last year enter? And if that's how it is are only the POTM pics resubmitted and we pic a winner from those or will all new pics be entered?

Yea POTY is only people who have already won one or more POTMs for that year. So you're in it :Cheers:

Well if anything that's the only thing that makes sense. All the POTM pics only should qualify for POTY

That's what I was thinking, since those were the pics that won they should be the ones up for POTY ...

Anyone elses thoughts?

Well, I don't really care....i didn't win this year:grumble:

:lol::mrgreen: JK....i'm sure thats how it will work
I do have one lined up for this month though

We couldn't start the POTY competition until we had a December POTM winner. Which we now do. Congrats BL1!

Reactions: BL1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back