Dendrophyllia and other corals

CrazyFrags

Reefing newb
I'm planning on placing an order within the next week and can put in a request for certain types of corals if anyone is looking.

We'd been discussing Dendrophyllia in another thread here. For those with questions about what they look like, you can either picture a really big Tubastrea polyp, or check some pictures here: http://cgi.ebay.com/LIVE-CORAL-DEND...ewItemQQcategoryZ46308QQitemZ7723404237QQrdZ1

For size comparison to Tubastrea, Dendro polyps are usually in the .75-1" diameter range. They eat a LOT as well. Easy to feed though, as they're out most of the day.

The Dendros are $45 per polyp (with no shipping added).

Prices on other corals will vary, but I'll obviously provide them before ordering anything!

Id like one as well, I dont want to pay for shipping though and dont know when ill be going to knoxville. If your coming into town soon let me know and ill meet you somewhere. otherwise If you still have one at the next meeting ill get one then. By the way where exactly are you located if I wanted to come see your stuff?

I try and make it down there at least once or twice a month, so it shouldn't be an issue. Ground shipping overnight to you guys down there would only be like $4-5. Shoot me a PM if you're going to be around and I can give you directions. A lot of stuff is still getting set up yet, so there's not a lot to see, other than a severely overcrowded 155.

Not sure what to do here.

I don't have any room, but would really love one of these. 100 gallon should be up soon....

When are you ordering it? Is it 45 flat or if i get two polyps does it get cheaper? When can we expect delivery and when do you expect payment?

Brandon

Unfortunately, I can't go any cheaper on these corals. Once you figure in shipping and tax, I'm pretty close to breaking even (and yes, I do pay state sales tax, I just don't really pass it on to you guys. :mrgreen: ).

I can hold it for you for whatever timeframe you'd need, no worries there. Payment can be whatever, you know I'm pretty flexible.

Yea 45 is a great deal

Sign me up for 1 polyp.

Are you planning on the Jan 28th meeting? If so can i get it from you then, since i'm going to be moving tanks around etc.

Do you have them already?

BV

I currently have two full-size and one baby polyp right now. I bought two for myself a couple of months ago for propagation purposes. Rumor has it they're not going to be imported much and they're fairly hard to come by as it is. For reference, I paid $40 for EACH polyp at that time before shipping. :shock:

Thanks fred.

I'll take one and will be back in town after the 1-2, so just let me know the next time you are coming down to Chattanooga.

BV

Back