Diamond Watchman Goby: Did I make a mistake?

Great! I haven't heard of Go Fish before but I'll check it out. Thanks for the help!

Hey Goob, I was at CTE today and I got a nice hermit. They got some new stuff and good stock too, u might wanna go there before they are sold out, u should see the corals they just got in.

Ocean Crazy,

Thanks for the heads up. I traded in my Coral Beauty and Horseshoe Crab to GoFish and the people there were helpful. I purchased a Fire Shrimp and put him in the tank instead. I'm going to let my tank settle down a little bit until I get back from vacation in the beginning of April. By then, I'll head to CTE and let my wife pick out something since she was mad I got rid of the Coral Beauty.

Thanks for the heads up and I'll let you know once I start with Corals. I'm tempted to get an anemone for my Clown, but don't know if it's wise to do that after my tank has only been set up for two months.

No problem, and I will also hold off on the nem till your tank is matured enough. I would wait till it's at least 8 months to a year I think it was. I got my 2 fire shrimp from Go Fish, and they are awesome, just make sure to have your rock work in a cave like design cause they love to hang upside down. With a little time they will even eat from your hand too.

Defiantly wait the year for the anemone there is easily a years worth of research on which kind and care for it to learn. So start researching and allow your tank to mature.

Back