digital aquatics? please reply

kennedy98

Reefing newb
hey guys i was looking at the digital aquatics.com and they look like they have cool stuff i was wandering has any of you guys bought anything from there? and what was it? and is there products good and worth the price? thanks for answering

You looked at the website, right?
They are "controllers". They control pretty much everything.
Your lights, heaters, pumps, powerheads... anything you can plug in. Plus ph probes, temp probes, etc.
It will turn heaters on and off by temp, it can turn your lights off it the tank gets too hot, it can send alarms if anything is amiss, it can turn off any pumps/powerheads that you specify for a time period that you specify for feeding, and then turn back on automatically. TONS of stuff you can do to automate/simplify your tank.

I have the RKL also.

It's a controller. You can control your lights, heaters, chiller, fans, pumps, etc. with it. It can also act as a wave maker if your power heads can handle the on/off impluse. It comes with a display unit, a bar to plug your equipment into that attaches to the display unit and a thermometer.

The RKL costs $99 and it COMPLETELY worth every penny. My temp. swings between 81.1 and 80.9 degrees. I love it!

NINJA'd

I have the profilux (the competitor) controller and it's awesome. It controls my LEDs, can create simulated t-storms, it controls my temp, pumps, etc. I haven't connected it yet, but it can plug into my ethernet and send my phone messages if parameters change!

Back