Digital aquatics reefkeeper

I love mine! I have the Reefkeeper Lite. I love having the digital pH and temp, and I can shut down pumps and powerheads at the touch of a button for feeding time, water changes, etc... I also don't have to reset the timer for my lights every time the power goes out like I had to do with my manual timer. Very much worth the money I would say. The only bad thing I experienced was that I had a bad head unit when I got mine and had to send it back for a replacement after feeling like a fool not being able to get it working. :P

i got my RKL for fathers day its not bad but sometimes i wish i would've went with the competitions system cant remember the name . To really enjoy it and get the most out of it you will want the net.mod customer service is great if it dont work they are easy going on replacements it is definitely worth the money

Thanks for the info is it plug and play for PC form reading from there site looks like every one was having problems with updating to the 2.0 software is anybody using it with ATO

Apex that was it. You can read RKs support forum alot of people do use it for ATO but any way or any unit be it RK or APEX you will be happy you did

Back