Disappearing fish

Toolman

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH
Help I can't figure it out.......for the last two weeks I leave work on a Saturday return Monday and I am short a fish. Can the CUC dispose of the bodies that fast? I left 7:00 pm Saturday and came back in to check Sunday at 2:00 pm and the Midas Blenny was gone I wanted the yellow color but not the $ loss I picked him up from the LFS along with my urchin which is loving the tank and is way cool. I am out of ideas. :frustrat:

+1 Kw
The CUC along with the bristle worms will take care of a dead fish pretty quick.
Are you 100% sure that you dont have a predator in your tank?

+1 Kw
The CUC along with the bristle worms will take care of a dead fish pretty quick.
Are you 100% sure that you dont have a predator in your tank?

How can you tell the only possiable could be the emerald crabs I know the cleaner shrimp is cool hermits? I don't hear any of that clicking noise others talk about the. Diamond Watchman Goby , Fairy Warsse, Firefish and Purple Firefish.

Do you have a cat that could have gotten it if it jumped. I found a peppermint shrimp in the kitchen this morning. Cat carried it there but wasn't interested in eating it, I guess.

Do you have a cat that could have gotten it if it jumped. I found a peppermint shrimp in the kitchen this morning. Cat carried it there but wasn't interested in eating it, I guess.

Tank is in my office at work it is a closed top JBJ 28 gallon nano

If you have alot of rock it could swim into a hole somwhere and die also never to be seen again. :frustrat: Then get eatn by the clean up crew:mrgreen:

Back