diving license

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by ReefWannabe, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

Hopefully next month, or maybe in May, when the water is a bit warmer, im going to get certified for diving!!! My g/f is going to hopefully go with me so we can go diving together.

ReefWannabe, Mar 15, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. ReefWannabe

jrock10

keep it warm to start

I have been diving since 98. When starting out, keep it to the warmer climates. Then with experience, try out the dry suits and the colder waters. I was recently in Grenada and did some diving, it was ok. For east coasters, the bahamas are great, esp stuarts cove @ nassau bahamas. The best diving yet for me was in Thailand. Awesome! (Lionfish bigger than footballs, squirrel fish,angels,eels.) Any way you start or end up, ENJOY, diving its heaven on earth !

jrock10, Mar 26, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. ReefWannabe

ReefWannabe

Ill be diving off my coast, unless I go somewhere crazy soon. I live in North Carolina, we have like th emost shipwrecks around lol. Plenty to see. Basically just wanted to be able to dive and see alot of the local stuff.

ReefWannabe, Mar 27, 2006
  4. ReefWannabe

Chris

I learned to dive last year myself, AWESOME! You will really enjoy it.

Chris, Mar 27, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question