Dixie's 10gal mixed reef

dixiegirl21191

Reef Junkie
IMAG1398.jpg

Finally starting to get my stuff

!:sfish:

We all have to start somewhere. I really like that rock all the way to the left. It has a neat shape!

We all have to start somewhere. I really like that rock all the way to the left. It has a neat shape!

Thanks! I got it today. I have a big barnacle that I forgot I had and I think I'm going to put it on top of that rock for my future fishies to hide in. I just fits so nicely up there.

Ok I need advice. I bought a light for my tank at a yard sale, only paid $3, can't beat it. It's just a regular light you normally see on freshwater 10 gallon tanks. I am planning on buying a T5 bulb if I can find one that fits and have to get a canopy to set the light on. But now I was thinking about getting a different light fixture to go on the tank because I don't think I want to have a lid on the tank. Should I stick with the light and get a canopy or get one of the fancy looking lights that kind of hover over the water and hold onto the side of the tank. Links to some good (cheaper) ones would be appreciated! Oh and the bulb that fits in the fixture that i have now is only 18", is there a T5 that will fit?

Last edited:
So I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm obsessed already because all I do during the day is troll this forum and other sites trying to absorb everything I can! Come on June!!

I've ordered from them a couple times and always had great service. I would give them a good recommendation.

Back