Dixie's 10gal mixed reef

Yeah i knew the ones in the back wouldn't. The ones up front still have some opening to do, they were bigger at the store. I can't wait until my light comes in and makes everything prettier.

Went to Music City Reef in Nashville today and picked up my pinkbar goby! He is so beautiful! He is in hiding right now, I hope he comes out soon. Also picked up an eagle eye zoa frag. Anybody close to the Nashville area should check out music city reef. Scott(the owner) is so helpful and knowledgeable. By far the best experience I have had at a lfs. He actually cares about the livestock. I couldn't be happier.

IMAG2053.jpg

How pretty is his tail!
IMAG2056.jpg

It shipped today so I should have it by saturday or monday. I'm going back to that lfs next week to hopefully get a pistol shrimp for my goby and a fire fish and maybe a few new corals.

My goby is still in hiding :( When should I try to feed him? I went and picked him up yesterday right after he got off the plane and wouldn't eat at the lfs. So that makes 2 days at least that he hasn't eaten. I bought him frozen pe mysis. Will he ever come out?

I put some back there and the hermits devoured it so I put a little more in the other entrance of the little cave he's in but I can't see down in there to see if he ate it.

Back