DIY Stand website

The 8 inchers, if you click on it, is for screwing the post straight through, I think they're optional, the main support is the angle brackets

i think that they mean lag bolts, that at least would make sence for them to be 8 inches... cause i'd be willing to bet cold hard cash money that if you tried to drive a philips #6 screw with a drill(or even a #8), and the threads are 8 inches long, i bet that the shaft of the screw fails before you get it all the way into the wood...

I wish it did a better explanation of the doors though.

I tried diy'ing my own doors for the 45. Looks great, except because I didn't have a planer, one of them was bowed. I used just a flat wood panel, and framed w/ some moulding. I even tried leaving it pressed under a heavy upside down table to hopefully flatten it....no go. I found out later it's because cabinet door makes use planers to make them totally flat.

I plan on just buying doors from here: Home Page Doors,Lace,Wallpaper,Cabinet Hardware,Cabinet,Kitchen for my 125's stand. I'll get an unfinished one to save money.

Back