Do different conch's get along?

fastrd400

It wasn't me!
I have a Queen Conch that is pretty cool, it does itt's job. However, I am wanting to get another one to help out. Can I put a Spider Conch in with my Queen? Will they get along. I tried to look up some info last night and I think they will, but not 100% sure.

Fast I have 2 spider conches, they are so freakin awsome. They are like nothing Ive ever seen, as soon as you put them on the sand bed they take off like a real spider. They dont have spider legs but they do move real fast for a snail:mrgreen:

All I need these things to do is stir my sand bed. I have coarse agragnite, so I have to use something like this rather than a gobby. I just don't want them to get so big that they can topple the rock.

Tristan, we don't keep the big ones in our aquariums -- the conchs sold in the hobby are small, like quarter-sized.

I've mixed different types of conchs in my tank before too. Never had any problems.

so conches are reef safe then? :D lol. i wouldn't mind getting something to stir up my sand bed... my nass snails are alright, but the ones we have here are smaller than a pea, and dont really do a whole lot... and kona stirs up half the sand LOL... but i've always wanted a conch :) i kept a cowrie before i had corals and he was pretty spiffy!

IMG_1820.jpg

I got the spider conch:bounce:

you should check out my build thread, I have a couple pics of him and the new nem the old lady oicked out at the same time.

Back