Do I still Have Aiptasia?

saboken_deleted

Reefing newb
I thought I got rid of the Aiptasia but I found these critters in the tank they don't respond to touch but they are scattered around the sump and main tank if you need better photos let me know they are only growing to about 1/4 inch max

Attachments

• DSCF2110.jpg
    DSCF2110.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 407
Pineapple Sponges? I have to Google that I have no Idea what they are? the tank has been running about a year and I keep finding new things! I have to take more pics of unknown things you guys know your stuff Thanks

So their Pineapple Sponges not Aiptasia? I just Googled it and they look just like the Sponges that explains why they don't react to touch the one Aiptasia I found and posted here closed up instantly when I touched it! So I am hoping they are truly gone!!!! cause I have tons of Pukani Live Rock! I have to get the good camera out and post the pics of the other unknowns. again thanks Guys/Girls you have been a great help since my LFS is useless the owner is grumpy and seems to hate life I can't get a strait answer out of him. I will post more pic's in about a hour.

Back