do me a favor?

Creben

aspiring reefer
can any, kind-hearted, fellow Living Reefers post a picture of their water test results for me? just a picture of the test tube like Little Fish did in her sticky?
i must be color blind because i can never decide which color my tube belongs to.
thanks for the help

LOL I have the same issue with my PH test, it always seems so thin and watery looking compared to the sheet they give me. I think its probably lower than it should be because a good PH looks really dark purple.

Are your tubes different colors? My test kit has all standard glass tubes.

Wait, I think I get it - you put the drops in already, and now you're not sure which colored tubes match up with the cards.

Last edited:
Wait, I think I get it - you put the drops in already, and now you're not sure which colored tubes match up with the cards.

When I do it I always put the tube on top of the card (if there is a card) to wait the five minutes (or whatever) so I remember what goes with what...

Picture.jpg

here is a pic of mine from left ammonia .25 - no2 0 - no3 0 - ph 7.8/7.9 - calc 450 - salinity 1.026 (not in pic)

Are your tubes different colors? My test kit has all standard glass tubes.

No, actually. I know which tube goes with which card. I just can't match up the colors (the level of what im testing).
Im wanting to compare with others.
I forgot to mention I have the standard api master test kit

Last edited:
Back