do you know what i just figured out?

kennedy98

Reefing newb
well when i was looking at my tank i was thinking the bad things for your tank like red slime apatias ect. are the hardest thing to get out of your tank and there hard to kill ( i had one of my weird flashes of info so i had to tell everybody:mrgreen:)

Same as kenya trees and xenia. They grow like nuts - ugly as sin - and you couldn't kill them with a flame thrower and a nuclear explosion.

Same as kenya trees and xenia. They grow like nuts - ugly as sin - and you couldn't kill them with a flame thrower and a nuclear explosion.

I can kill xenia like there no tomorrow:D
But Kenya weeds,that a whole nother ball game.I been waitin on giant kenya weeds to sprout up outta my septic system.:shock:

I've actually been able to keep the kenya weeds that were leftover from my 240 under control in my 90. I pull them off the rock as soon as I see them, even if it's just the tiniest sprig. So far they have not become problematic at all.

I like Kenya trees ......mine does send off clippings once a week though so I see what you guys mean. I just glue em to a piece of rubble and trade at the lfs.

Back