Doc's Shark Tank

I posted on your reef build.
But I'll say it here too. Really hate to hear about Squsihy.
You'll be missed on this site.But I understand how much a bitch life can be.
So at pop in and let us know how your doing as time permits.

Doc I really hate to see you getting out, you had a lot of big plans hopefully toy can catch up with life and make it back to us

I simply will not tolerate this! Doc, you are allowed 6 weeks to mourn and regroup, then you will combine the contents of your reef into the large tank, and finally, you will find a way to fit that 1000 gallon shark reef you really want into your basement, and report here stat! You knew getting in that this is something you CANNOT quit! :mrgreen: Please take care of your family, and yourself, and be good Doc. RIP Squishy...

I thought I heard the faint rumblings of a doctor returned... hopefully someday!

In his honor, I thought I would post these pics of a gorgeous Wobbegong at my LFS.
0207091653a.jpg0207091653.jpg

So everyone wants to know..... "whats the scuttlebutt" well just to let you know he hasnt given up on the angels, though i think sharks are a thing of the past, Doc still has his Blue angel and now has a near adult Koran, and a changing blueface angel and a little potters for good measure. and an ornate wrasse

So everyone wants to know..... "whats the scuttlebutt" well just to let you know he hasnt given up on the angels, though i think sharks are a thing of the past, Doc still has his Blue angel and now has a near adult Koran, and a changing blueface angel and a little potters for good measure. and an ornate wrasse

You let the good Doc know that we are waiting for some pics...

Wow......I just spent like 1.5 hrs reading this from page 1-74. Pretty crazy. Great thread though. It was like watching a soap opera. But Doc hung in there and with all he went through he ended it with new knowledge. The stand was badass as was the tank itself and its inhabitants.

Back