Doctrinal disagreements

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
:mrgreen: lets have our theologicall debates about how im right you all are wrong in here! rather than hijack donnys live rock thread.
So what is it about harry chrishna that attracted you in the first place donny? Was it the half naked, extremely overweight bald guy that led you to him? as you can tell im very theologically indowelled! And my grammar and spelling are second to none. :mrgreen:

So on a serious note I must apologize for not inviting everyone to my church for easter this year. I lost track of time and by the time i remembered it was to late. but anytime someone would like to go please call me or Pm me and ill let you know where we are at. We are southern Baptist. Very good preacher. and very rarly will you get hell fire and brimstone messages. Also if Baptist isnt your cup oh tea. David has a very good church to, and im sure would love to have visitors. He might even let you go in the back room and count money to! :mrgreen:

LOL! Your right Bryan, my apologies for no invitation to church.

If you want to go with anybody who attends in the club just let one of us know. Maybe others that go will chime in too.

The difference between mine and Bryan's church is that they are a little more conservative and we breath air. :D

Totally kidding! Different strokes for different folks. Great churches all around, just go somewhere!

we do devenon our snakes! I cant vouch for daves church!:mrgreen:
Just to clarify we dont ever have snakes or any other crazy hoodo!

Back