Does anyone use Reef Software?

Ctimpson

Reefing newb
Does anyone use any kind of aquarium or Reef software... I have been using Reef Con Pro from Infinity Software, but it is only the Trial version. Before I purchase the entire program, which is really cool by the way, I wanted to know if there was anything else out there that was considered better... If you haven't checked out this program, definately check it out...
Thank-you for Downloading ReefCon Pro

download it and check it out... It gives you different ways to monitor your water logs, livestock, and expences... Seroiusly, check it out...

Looks like a cool program, will have to go back through all my receipts now to getting a running cost of the tank build so far.

Good point, but yes, I think I do, need to know how long until I can buy more major stuff, I quit smoking and the proceeds from the smokes I would have bought will pay for this tank and other intrests I have, just takes some time LOL.

From the looks of things, this program is the best out there... The entire program to purchase is only 19.00, so I am just going to purchase it... Also, it intagrates with aquacontrollers, so that is a cool feature too...

LOL FNG, I tried all the aids....and I do mean ALL. Not one of them worked, finaly a friend bet me $1000 that I could not quit and stay that way for a year, well that is all it took, that was almost 24 months ago now, and no he never did pay me, but then again I should be the one that payed him!

Oh and sorry sorry, for getting off topic on this thread, I will have a chance to play more with that program this weekend CT and I may just have to add that to the list of expences for the tank!

Honestly, I think the program is a God send... Before I was using excel and a dry erase board for everything pertaining to water parameters... I started to write a simple program, but this is way better and for 19.00 it is the best thing I have purchased for my tank...

Back