Does this look right?

fastrd400

It wasn't me!
I have a blue Linkia starfish. I noticed today that his arms look like they are collapsing in on themselves, or flattening out. I am also seeing something hanging off the end of 2 of his arms, I'm thinking amybe poop? I hope the pic is clear enough to see what I am talking about.
PB180004.jpg

i usually put him on a frozen piece of shrimp that has thawed cuz they get nutrients like that. they do get some from the glass but i have found that with star fish they have to be fed

then ask your LFS but i have found over the last 2 years and now on my 3rd star fish :frustrat: that feeding them is the best method for keeping them alive. ive had my last star fish for almost a year now, so you might wanna check it out thats just my opinion

always better safe than sorry. Could be they overlooked it, forgot or that day just plain didn't care. I believe you #2

that was for dcan fast not you:mrgreen: i know you werent implying anything but i gotta give dcan :pooh: when i get the answer before him and yes #1 is lucky brains and looks:shock::mrgreen:

Back