Does this look right?

and sorry david and i got off topic we usually do this all the time but more so on the muck muck thread. Dont be afraid of the muck muck fast just jump in like the rest of us with both feet:mrgreen:

not so much afraid, I have a pretty wicked sense of humor, but often times very dry, so I would hate to offend anyone as I am just starting to feel more comfortable talking to people and making friends here

not so much afraid, I have a pretty wicked sense of humor, but often times very dry, so I would hate to offend anyone as I am just starting to feel more comfortable talking to people and making friends here

Just use :mrgreen: so that we'll know that you're joking around.
It someone get offended then screw 'em! :mrgreen: <----- SEE

the ones on the muck muck dont get offened cuz all we do is talk mad:pooh: to each other sometimes and thats all about fun. #1 put once that he liked to M&Ms outta my beklly button and tried to rent me to dcan so not to worry about that:mrgreen:

there arent to many females on there alot just me most of the time:shock:, every once in awhile biff goes in there and scare dcan:D and the others might pop in from time to time but not too often:D

Back