Don"t Buy From Aquatraders

djpj001

Reefing newb
Where to begin with the crap I've been through with AQUATRADERS.
Well- I bought a 45 inch submersible moon led light. I received it damaged through UPS. I followed protocol to send the item back to the company- which they would send me a new set after they received the damaged product. After 4 e-mails several calls (which resolved nothing), they have not sent my item or refunded it. Based on UPS and the aqua trader site they received my damaged light on the July, 31 2006. I've reported them to the better business bureau, which I'm still waiting for a reply (it takes 24-48 hours). I filed the complaint yesterday. I've never experience such a lack of irresponsibility from a company like this before. I feel victimize and don't know what to do. I really wanted the lights b/c I couldn't find them any where else but now I feel like just getting a refund. This company has really disappointed me. But what's worst is the total lack of service with no e-mail reply from support and being lie to on the phone (several times). Has anyone gone through this and how would you resolve it? Thanks for providing this forum - I really needed to vent.

If they recieved it on the 31st, that was only a couple days ago. So where it isn't the best service in the world it still isn't completely unreasonable.

That said though I have read and seen numerous people with complaints about this company's Products, though I have never actually owned or used any of them.

Please follow up when things are finally delivered and what condition they arrive in, etc.

Thanks
Brandon

I order a light from them and it came broke to and I had to go threw the same thing but I got a new light it just took a while.I wouldn't buy any thing else from them.

Well the better business bureau contacted them - they refunded me my money. I really wanted the lights they have on sell but I'm going to have to settle for another type- I can't deal with the same crap again. They have such poor customer service. Anyways if you ever have a problem with any type of business you can file a complaint to The Better Business Bureau, they'll fight for your rights for FREE.

Thanks again
DJPJ

I have purchased replacement bulbs from them,but not had any problems.They are only 30 miles away though.You can usually find the products they sell on ebay also.They usually just knock offs.

Back