Dont know if yall heard

This website extremely resembles saltwaterfish.com in the structure of there pages. They have the same acclimation guide, and the checkout system is the same. I would say this is the same place just trying to get a new name out there since they decreased sales with their minimum order price.

Edit they also have the same address of bussiness.
Oceans' Garden, Inc.
920 Valley Lane
Fort Pierce, FL 34946
www.oceansgarden.com/support
772-466-9799
FAX: 772-466-9890

Return item to:
Saltwaterfish.com
920 Valley Lane
Fort Pierce, FL 34946

Last edited:
Sneaky. The difference between the two is:

"Oceans' Garden sells only animals that have been captured using sustainable harvesting techniques or have been captive bred. We are committed to saving the reefs by providing a fair, living wage to the indigenous fishermen. A fair wage to the workers means they will not have to resort to cyanide and other destructive practices to increase their catch and feed their families."

This would explain price differences too. So I'm guessing, saltwaterfish.com does not follow these sustainable harvesting practices, and Oceans' Gardens is the branch of their company that does?

They both have the same livestock from what i can see it looks like they are just charging more on the Oceans' gardens site than they are on the saltwaterfish.com site. being that its the same address I would assume its nothing different except that salwaterfish.com has bad repution because there would be no reason to make a completely new bussiness rather than be like Hey we are now doing this. Seems like a hoax to get more sales, thats just wrong to do.

Last edited:
Back