Don't know what this is? Bloodworm?

rems

Reefing newb
I posted a picture. I am not sure if it worked. But in my sand is a trail and it looks like there is a red worm in the trail. Is it a bloodworm? I am unsure of what it is. Help please!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 357
Probably a bristleworm. Good clean up crew member. They do have a painful sting if you touch them. Again, I am only assuming that's what it is when you say red worm. They come in on live rock. Very common.

Homer is on a mission to convince everyone that bristle worms are evil monsters. They aren't, they don't attack any healthy animals, but will go after the dead and dying stuff. Which is why they make a great member of your CUC, getting all the rotting stuff that gets trapped under your rocks.

Just dont touch them because they do have little spines which can hurt

How about getting rid of the use of plastic bags? That would be far more useful, plus you have all that money, employees and international places where you could work on that.

How about getting rid of the use of plastic bags? That would be far more useful, plus you have all that money, employees and international places where you could work on that.

My company does not use plastic bags.... we provide services, we don`t produce anything :)... Besides I live in the second greenest country in the world... i don`t have to worry about plastic bags :)

My company does not use plastic bags.... we provide services, we don`t produce anything :)... Besides I live in the second greenest country in the world... i don`t have to worry about plastic bags :)

Good for you and good for Amsterdam, but the oceans are still full of plastic bags that need to removed.

Good for you and good for Amsterdam, but the oceans are still full of plastic bags that need to removed.

I was talking about Latvia... I only live here in Amsterdam, for unknown reasons, but my true home and place I call home and my homecountry is Latvia...

And I am not going to help the world, because there are organisations for that... I am currently supporting Green peace, and Puppy something. (helps to find puppies a loving family). And since when everyone has become so helpful and sensitive...

Cant we just all get along...There are a lot of different types of worms that will live in the sand bed. I doubt if it is hurting anything let it be until it proves otherwise. :D

Back