downlaoding photos

ltljoker

The Great Tang Herder
I need help uploading photos of my tank to my profile. I have downloaded them to photobucket and I also have them from my computer when i download them from my computer all it shows is a box with a red x there is no photo though. so could someone please help me with how to post pictures to the album i am trying to make:frustrat:

tried that but my spamware program wont allow it to work how can i get them from the computer to the site where i actually get the picture not the picture number with a box with a red x

i did now when i post the pics in the browse line and hit upload photos my computer doesnt even begin the upload process help

003-1.jpg

how di i do that and from the gallery how do i get it to my photo album on my personal profile so that i can get all these pics on the site

thanks my husband loves his fire shrimp hegets excited watching them eat we have 2 and they r so cool when they scamper out at feeding time

how come i can get the photos to show up in the gallery but wont show up to my husbands profilr album still the box with the red x

I need help uploading photos of my tank to my profile. I have downloaded them to photobucket and I also have them from my computer when i download them from my computer all it shows is a box with a red x there is no photo though. so could someone please help me with how to post pictures to the album i am trying to make:frustrat:

i'm having a similar problem, I open the page where it has the browse (3), I upload 3 photo's, I watch it loading, then I get the message 500-Internal server error, any help with this problem please?:frustrat:o0o:chair:

Back