Dr Marco's 125 experiment

omega-3 fatty acids is the answer to your question. Marine predators need the fat in the prey they feed upon. They suffer from liver failure if they do not get enough omega-3. They can eat mollies or goldfish, but, they will die over a short period of time. If they are live fed, they have to have damsels or ghost shrimp (which I have been looking for, but cannot seem to find). I am about ready to throw in a few yellow-tails. Once they start eating, they tend to keep eating. Mine has still not eaten and it is going on a month. He has not responded to any tricks. He seems to try to hunt the clown fish, but they hide in the nem so he gets nothing. I am getting a bit worried.

-Doc

Ryan, cuz thats mean. I can't wait till the world turns into Jurassic Park and we just plop you into the T-Rex Cage and when he is hungry and you crap yourself...chomp!

Matt thats not mean its nature! You dont eat meat, hell even fruits and veggies are alive technically. So were the shrimp you feed your fish at one point. If T-Rex can catch me with those little gator arms of him the he becomes the apex of the food chain. But ill be a running fool til then

Ryan, cuz thats mean. I can't wait till the world turns into Jurassic Park and we just plop you into the T-Rex Cage and when he is hungry and you crap yourself...chomp!

HEHE.
That gives me an idea.
T-Rex hunting with archery equipment.:shock:I'd try it:mrgreen:

doc... sorry to hear your lionfish probs. i guess my simple one week hunger strike for my queen angel is nothing compared to what your getting.

Well, the experiment has been going "OK" overall...but....it just isn't doing what I want. I will be ending this experiment soon and starting another one. I have been wanting to do something special for years, and I am just about ready to do so. I will be keeping this tank for some part of my new experiment, but...the time has come

-Doc

check the numbers I put in the other thread and do the math. c'mon now Biff, I thought you would have figured it out by now?

-Doc

I am getting my plans together for the stand. I will take me 4 months to get everything together

-Doc

Back