Drs. Foster and Smith

slm32123

Reefing newb
They have officially lost a few points from me. I ordered a Two LIttle Fishies Phosban 150 Reactor on the 2nd, as well as some replacement parts and media just to have it on hand. The website never had a notification about it being on backorder or anything. So on about the 6th, I received everything but the reactor in the mail. The statement inside the shipment said they would have them in and shipped out on the 7th. It is now the 13th, so I decided to call them again, and I was told that the date was pushed back to the 16th, now I get to wait till Friday, and call again around this time to find out if they have gotten it in yet...:frustrat:

I would not have ordered from them in the first place if I had known it was back ordered. I would have gone somewhere else and paid the extra $5 or so and gotten it with my original order.

THANKS F&S FOR TERRIBLE NOTIFICATIONS ON YOUR WEBSITE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS!

It happens.....it happened to me with aquacave. I eventually got over it and decided to always call ahead and make sure they,(whoever im buying from) have the products im ordering in stock.

Back