Drvillen's Size 29 Biocube

You're right, he won't grow that fast. I think everyone is just trying to make you aware that you won't be able to keep him in that tank for very long. He will probably be okay in that tank for several months.

Aside from your livestock choices, the majority loves your aquascaping LOL!! :bounce:

Everyone's got you covered on the livestock. I'm glad you're taking their advice because they really do know their schtuff here, and just don't want you to have a major crash in a couple of months, leaving you frustrated and helpless and posting like crazy, having everyone say "I told you so" :mrgreen:

Aside from your livestock choices, the majority loves your aquascaping LOL!! :bounce:

Everyone's got you covered on the livestock. I'm glad you're taking their advice because they really do know their schtuff here, and just don't want you to have a major crash in a couple of months, leaving you frustrated and helpless and posting like crazy, having everyone say "I told you so" :mrgreen:

Great! I have nice rocks! Fired off an E mail to Oceanic to find out how much for just the MH lid for the 29 cube, figure they have a market for the lid itself if they want it. Don't want to have to change over to a new tank if I can just change a lid. Does that make sense? Should I let Algae grow (lights on a little longer) for the Angel to eat, or try brine shrimp? Pulled 2 of the bumble bee snails out, hear they will eat meat, and zoo's. Good start to a better tank?

I have bumblebees and have never had a problem with them. I guess they can be hit or miss. Best idea would be to watch yours -- if you see them on the corals, then take them out. If not, they may just be behaving themselves.

Back