Duncan Fragment Care

well i decided i didnt want to go fishing in my tank... so what i did instead is move the frag to a different spot, further up in the tank on the rocks, and now, instead of feeding it mysis and brine like i did before, i feed it these sinking pellets that my wrasse never ate and was never interested in.

the wrasse leaves the frag alone now and the polyps are open SUPER wide, but im not sure if those pellets are ok for the frag.

Is it ok if i keep feeding it those pellets? or should i go back to mysis and figure something else out?

If you wanna get that fish out without tearing your tank apart, try putting your net in the tank overnight so that your fish get used to seeing it . Then in te morning have somone feed your fish while you get the net ready to grab your fish. Wallla problum solved. I have used this trick quite often with sucsess:Cheers: Godluck

They are Nutrafin Max Marine Granules... sinking pellets.

I didnt want to get rid of the wrasse... i like him, i just wanted to keep him off my duncan... and now he is, so if it stays like that I'll be happy.

well good luck just keep an eye on your wrasse. I would be a lil hesatant to keep somthing in my tank that has already started eating my corals

Back