eBay light fixtures ?

Either or would be fine if you dont plan on keeping ANY sps or light demanding corals. I bought a fixture similar to them off ebay when first starting out. You will get SLOW growth and are limited to what u can keep in your tank. Guess it depends on what types of corals u want...either way.....make sure u buy new bulbs...perfferably ATI prolly being best followed by Geismann.

i am planing on getting that setup myself but i am either getting 2 of them or going to get one then rig up a set of 2 lights to make 6 bulbs with my icecap balast,i only need to get bulbs and icecap endcaps

Alright thanks for the help guys will let y'all know how it goes will def leave a review if I end up getting either or

-Owen

i jus bought 1 of them light setups. so far it seems to be doin well. all my corals opened up alot more from my other light setup. the only complain i would have is that it gets a lil hot i dont think the cooling fans are big enough

This is the one I ended up buying 48'' T5 HO Aquarium Light 216 watt Reef Fixture Reef | eBay could not be happier received it with in three days of paying very well shipped, very sturdy and makes my tank look awesome! I don't have munch experience with aquarium lights quite yet but IMO this light looks as good as some of the ones a see go for three times the amount I paid JMO. Did not have much money to work with and I'm a glad there's someone making some decent lights that will get the job done that everyone can afford.

-Owen

Hey owen. The fixture might not be "the best" but you can put the best bulbs in and they make a huge differance and help alot with coral growth. Buy some ATI or Geissman bulbs.

Thanks dana I have read a lot on here that they ship with some pretty crappy bulbs I mean there called saeworld come on now never heard of that brand for lightbulb before will be replacing with some nice ATI after all my other equipment is worked out. Think I'm hitting up petco today for there 1 a gallon sale to get a 29 gal for my sump.

Back