Ebay

Well i took a shot at buying off ebay...i was supposed to get 2 green, 2 blue, and 2 orange ricordia's...for 65 bucks. I got 2 green, 2 blue, and 1 orange and 1 pink and blue....I'm not mad in the least. The pink/blue one looks really cool, and i think it was a killer deal seeing as the LFS here wants 25/30 bucks for one ricordia. One top of that like 4 of the 6 mushrooms have multiple mouths so i think they are about to split.? I count 11 mouths total, does that mean 11 mushrooms? =)

Pretty much. Most places online will charge per ricordea mouth, not per mushroom. So you got an excellent deal if you counted 11 mouths!

YES!!!!!! I just basically rearranged my LR and was setting them into position and one of the green mushrooms was actually 3 but looked like one. The other green has 2 mouths for a total of 5 greens, the blues were only 2, and the oranges i dont think are really oranges they look pink and blue to me, but they have 4 mouths between the 2 of them, so that makes 11! Sweet deal!!! IF anyone was wondering they came shipped great, and on time. HEres the link to what i bought.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130387535641&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Back