Eco tech mp10

JustinsReefTank

Reefing newb
So my wife informed me yesterday night that she was interested in buying a house in the next two years. So we decided to wait on the 125 till we move into "our" house. So she said why don't I buy you that power head you have been wanting. So here's the Main question.....

What is the difference between the The regular mp 10 and the mp 10 wireless. Any extra features, etc. besides being wireless. Is it worth the extra for the wireless?

I'll be ordering this weekend!! :whoopee!:

If your plan is to only use one, you don't need the wireless version. If you plan on 2, now or later, get the wireless version.

If I decide to get another later will this one work if it is a bigger one? I wouldnt mind using this one and a 40 in the 125!! Would they work together.

Isnt that what i said just worded different? lol
I have no idea, you were stuttering.

If I decide to get another later will this one work if it is a bigger one? I wouldnt mind using this one and a 40 in the 125!! Would they work together.

As long as both units are the wireless version, yes. The reason is so they communicate with each other like when you put them in feed mode you only do it to one and the other follows suit. Does not make a difference in size, they can still communicate.

Back