Electric Blue Crab?

Nimboli12

Reefee

This is the Electric Blue Crab I ordered from LA. The pic on LA shows the crab in a pink flat shell. Thas what I thught it was coming in. Do any of you have a EBC in this shell or the one like on LA. I guess it doesn't make any difference since they're always moving into other shells its just that its the reason I ordered it because of the pretty shell. I called them . They said "the shell would change color when they're not stressed out". Should I insist on the shell they advertise on their site?

Am I being weird?

They change shells regularly when they molt and grow. I have a lot of extra shells just lying round so they can pick what they want and change if they arent happy.

Also, the shell isnt going to change colors, its not part of their physical body. And a shell wouldnt change colors anyways. And i dont think you should insist on getting that specific shell, because that really isnt the creature you are buying.

Ahh Nimboli, yes, you are being weird. We are all weird about our tanks. So you fit right in.
Whatever shell you get a crab in, he'll have throw it off and scoot into a different one in a month or so, so it won't matter. Buy some cool shells that you like that he can upgrade to.

Ahh Nimboli, yes, you are being weird. We are all weird about our tanks. So you fit right in.
Whatever shell you get a crab in, he'll have throw it off and scoot into a different one in a month or so, so it won't matter. Buy some cool shells that you like that he can upgrade to.

LOL love that, nice 1.

I thouht it might be a stupid question but I had to take a chance. He is so cute in the tank. I hope he doesn't kill alot of the other snails or crabs.

Back