Elegance coral ?? Any ideas ???

Postage would be a killer for me. Don't think they can do overnight to Aussie. Lol
Why not go to one of the areas that you can collect in and get one direct? As I said before, if I lived in Australia, I'd have one hell of a reef tank. Check with the local Natural resources police to see where you can collect. You might have to get some sort of permit as well or a fishing license. I know that there are areas that you can collect in down there.

Yes, there is overnight to Australia, how do you think we get Aussie corals? ;)

I live in SA we are cold water not tropical reefs here. And very protected up in Queensland and perth. Normal person is not allowed to collect for themselves without being a licensed collector. Nice thought though I dont know any site in US that ships to aussie. Maybe aussie can ship there but if you can find one that ships here I will be very interested in taking a look.

I live in SA we are cold water not tropical reefs here. And very protected up in Queensland and perth. Normal person is not allowed to collect for themselves without being a licensed collector. Nice thought though I dont know any site in US that ships to aussie. Maybe aussie can ship there but if you can find one that ships here I will be very interested in taking a look.

I dispatched an email to your DNR for clarification of ability to collect. I know is very restricted and there are out of bounds areas, but you can collect there.

The problem with shipping to Australia is it cost about $350-$450 US to ship a 30kg box there that has between 12-24 pieces of coral. The boxes I got out of Indonesia cost me $1200 just in shipping. Once I finally get everything together I'd have no issues shipping to you, but the shipping would be very high.

Back