Elevated Magnesium Progression Thread

Ryan are the directions on the mag supplement you are using good because the sera marin I tried I had no idea how much I was adding.

My results are not really there yet. I may bump up the mag again tonight. There was one spot that seemed to die off and thats all i have noticed so far.

Alto my product is DIY from Randy Holmes-Farley, there is a calculator for just about any product made. Google Randy's two part recipe and there is a link to the calculator there.

Well due to me not having immediate availability to the magnesium Hexahydrate I picked up a bottle of Kent Tech M. Im going to post some picks of what my tank looks like before I start dosing with the Tech-M just to show that the DIY magnesium DOES work. Ill be switching back to the DIY route when I make a Bulk Reef Supply order.

Yote Ill have to get the pics tomorrow. I got scammed on a car and spent all weekend under a lift. Not in the mood to struggle with a camera if you know what I mean.

Yeah I bought a 2000 buick regal gs(the one with the supercharged 3.8). When I bought it I knew it needed a tranny line, brake line and that it needed two tires. Thats no big deal at all, well when we started changing the transmission lines we find water. NOT GOOD! So we decide we have it on the lift, might as well drop the trans pan we find LOTS OF WATER! UCK! So I need to at the bare minimum get a new radiator, the transmission cooler is part of the radiator and must have a cracked line there. Worst case scenario is we have to rebuild the tranny. My brother in law and his roomate are helping with the repairs, they are the guys that find this crap funny. Not helping. The goodthing is that his roomate is a 30 year buick mechanic so I get all of the parts at cost. I also have to replace the crank position sensor. What the hell did I get myself into!

January 19th

TankShots001-3.jpg

Today (February 16th)

TankPics001.jpg

Wow thats a major difference! I'm gonna try this as my hair algae has been breaking my balls since my vacation last month.

Its my own fault, I was in a hurry to get a different vehicle, went in and acted like a tire kicker and got wrapped up in a conversation with the guy. Im pissed off about it but Buyer Be Ware, has been a saying for a very long time for a very good reason. But in all reality who checks the tranny for water, even when you pulled the dipstick it didnt show, that didnt appear until we cut the tranny line to replace them. Then my day went downhill....fast!

Back