Elos Osmocontroller Digital Water Level Controller

stormystormy11

Reef Addicted!
I thought I would comment on this system for those that are looking at an ato. Because of the MH lights and fans I was adding a lot of water daily to my tanks so I bought one of these for my 75. It is made different than any other one I've seen and only has one small sensor that is zip tied to a bracket and a small pump that fits nicely in a container. The unit itself is small and simple. The problem I had is that the bracket is made for a sump and I don't have one. I bought this from Bulk Reef Supply for @200.00 and when I called them they were surprised that the bracket did not fit on my rim. They were out of ideas and told me they would call me back but never did...even sent them pictures of the rim and bracket fit. Oh well wanting to see how it worked I put it on my biocube 30..it also would not fit on the outer rim but did find a place in the back chamber. I put a L shaped piece on the outtake tube just above the water so that it couldn't be pulled off the back. It didn't come with tube or any connections for this also. It has been running great! I'm so pleased that it is doing the work for me with no ugly switches that I ordered another one for my 75. I think I'll attach the probe by zip tie to my protein skimmer tube. I ordered from Marine Depot this time. Wasn't impressed with customer service at BRS.
Pros: Everything!
Cons: Price, no backup but it is computer smart!

Still love this system..working great on both my tanks..no problems..only complaint is..no audible alarm...who notices the red blinking light in the cabinet?..

Back