'elvis' a sea apple is looking 4 a good home

unboundmind

Reefing newb
we purchased the sea apple a few weeks ago. hindsight, the sea apple was not in good shape to start with. the more we've watched 'elvis' and read the more we have become aware that he/she needs help we are not equiped to give. we are 2 new 2 the seaworld experience to know how to nurture 'elvis' back to good health. so we are looking for a good home for a sea apple that is very beautiful and in need of some more experienced care. if you are interested pls let me know rite away as we're needing to make the move soon. we are on the nw side of tucson and can meet somewhere too. thanks

Try David (aka dcantucson) hey already has an apple:Cheers: otherwise you mite wanna try taking him back to the lfs:frustrat:. I would gladly take it off your hads but i too am a lil far to get it from you. I am 10 hrs away.:frustrat: Glad you recognize that he is in a decline and your not experienced enough to deal with him:confused:. alot of us are to afraid to admit we are over our heads.:dunno: If he starts to decline to rapidly take him out of your tank or he will kill everything you have in there. Goodluck:x:

Back